Paleo Asian Pork Chops Recipe
Before we proceed, let us break a long running myth here: scallions are not young, immature onions. They belong to a different cultivar and does not develop large bulbs. Like onions and shallots, scallions are brimming with vitamin C, iron, and calcium but beat the two when it comes to vitamins A and K. No wonder our Asian folks love their dishes some of these little spices, like in this hearty and tasty Paleo Asian Pork Chops Recipe.
- Combine coconut oil, coconut aminos, honey, lime juice, ginger, and garlic in a bowl.
- Add pork chops and seal the bowl plastic wrap and let chill for 25 minutes.
- Grease pan and place over medium heat.
- Cook pork chops until cooked through.
- Transfer pork chops to serving dish and sprinkle with scallions.