Paleo Apple Pork Chops Recipe
When it comes to meat parts, pork chops are unquestionably one of the best. The juicy, meaty goodness comes from the fact that this meat part is located perpendicularly at the spine of the pig, where movement is is a staple factor, giving the meat its tender, tasty flavor, whether it is pan fried, roasted, or grilled.
And if you want to give your pork chop a twist, try this Paleo Apple Pork Chops Recipe, it is easy, tasty, and definitely healthy.
- Sprinkle pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper to season.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook pork chops in coconut oil and cook for 5 minutes on every side until brown.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Stir in the onion, apple slices and honey.
- Cook until the onions have caramelized and the apples turn soft. Stir in broth.
- Pour the apple and onion mixture over the pork chops as topping.