Paleo Cucumber Tuna Boats Recipe
In this day and age when deep fried chicken and chicken nuggets are kids’ best lunch buddies, cucumber sailboats are one of the best ways to get them to eat vegetables. The cucumber is just perfect for rehydrating the body and taking care of the skin and hair, while the cherry tomatoes are rich in A and B vitamins. In this Paleo Cucumber Tuna Boats Recipe, we have upped the ante by adding protein-rich tuna on the board. So feel free to have them sail in your stomach.
- Cut the cumber in half and scrape out with melon baller.
- Combine cucumber innards with chopped chives.
- Drain water from can of tuna and add to cucumber mixture.
- Add mayo salt and pepper.
- Stir and mash together the mixture until becomes a spread.
- Fill the mixture into each prepared cucumber half.
- Top off with 4 cherry tomatoes for each half.