Crockpot Chicken Tacos
Sometimes going for chicken taco is a good way to get away from all the fats and cholesterol of the pork.
But what actually ruin tacos are the fattening dressings, cheese, and the bread itself. For heartier, guilt-free Mexican snack, try this Paleo-approved Crockpot Chicken Tacos. Now you can have fun and not worry about your waistline.
- In a large bowl, combine all the seasonings: chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, ground cumin, salt and pepper. Pour in chicken broth and dissolve the seasonings.
- In a crock pot, place chicken breasts and pour chicken broth over. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and then shred the chicken meat into bite-size strips using two forks.
- To freeze, store shredded meat inside freezer bags with the juices.
- Press out all the air, seal and chill.