Paleo Chocolate Crunch Recipe
To those who are forever trying to avoid the chocolate aisle because of the fear of expanding waistlines, let us tell you this: You should be eating chocolates (in moderate amounts, of course). The confectionery lowers blood pressure, “bad” LDL cholesterol, as well as risks of diabetes, stroke, and heart diseases. Also, it has anti-clotting and blood-thinning properties that work like aspirin, improving blood flow and circulation and eye sight in the process.
We know you are happy now. Celebrate with this Paleo Chocolate Crunch Recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine all your dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- In a microwave dish, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Put your microwave dish in a microwave for 30 seconds.
- Carefully add the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir to combine, making sure everything is thoroughly combined.
- In a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper spread mixture evenly.
- Place the cookie sheet into the heated oven and bake for 25 minutes-30 minutes, making sure that the mixture doesn't burn.
- Once done, take out the cookie sheet from the oven and let it cool. The batter should turn crunchy as it gets colder.
- Crumble mixture.
- You may eat it dry or with coconut or almond milk.