Paleo Caveman Grilled Portobello Recipe
Portobello mushrooms might look like fungi that were injected with steroids before being exposed to gamma ray, but no, these humongous mushrooms are just mature versions of the common ones. Also, they are packed with panthothenic acid, niacin, riboflavin, potassium , iron, thiamine, seleninum, selenium, copper, lyseine, folate , zinc, manganese, and yes, even protein. Basically everything your body needs.
So how do our ancestors get down on these nutritionally-dense mushrooms? Simple. Like this Paleo Caveman Grilled Portobello Recipe.
- Remove stems from mushrooms
- Combine garlic, coconut oil, onions, and garlic
- pour on top of mushroom cap and let it sit for 45 min
- Grill for 10 min until cooked
- Enjoy your awesome paleo meal!