Paleo Butternut Squash And Spinach Salad Recipe
Kale might be the queen of greens, but spinach is undeniably the king. Fueling Popeye against his skirmishes with Bluto for decades, spinach is chockfull of vitamins and minerals like B Vitamins, A, C, E, and K, Manganese, Magnesium, Folate, Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Zinc, antioxidants and more, all at very low calories. It is known to prevent inflammation, and cancer, and improves eye, skin, bone, and gastrointestinal healthy. Throw in some butternut squash and you have a power appetizer, like in this Paleo Butternut Squash and Spinach Salad Recipe.
- Mix butternut squash, coconut oil, salt, and pepper together.
- Lay out evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375F for about 30 minutes until squash begins to brown.
- Place spinach in a large salad bowl.
- Add Cooked squash, shallots, rasins, cranberries.
- Toss balsamic vinegar and serve.